Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Year's Holo on Holo action!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I've been quite busy with Christmas-y things, and life things, and I needed a little break from blog things. Also, as it turns out, homemade Christmas gifts and manicures don't mix. Anyway!

What's more party-licious than holographic glitter? I'll tell you what... Holographic glitter on top of holographic polish. Yeah, baby!

Holographic glitter tips featuring Venique Twinkling Glitter, Ozotic 509, Nubar Hologram Glitter, Wet n Wild Cheers

Holographic glitter tips featuring Venique Twinkling Glitter, Ozotic 509, Nubar Hologram Glitter, Wet n Wild Cheers

Holographic glitter tips featuring Venique Twinkling Glitter, Ozotic 509, Nubar Hologram Glitter, Wet n Wild Cheers

Holographic glitter tips featuring Venique Twinkling Glitter, Ozotic 509, Nubar Hologram Glitter, Wet n Wild Cheers

First two photos are with flash. I'm still trying to figure out how to photograph holographic polish. I also got a new camera! How do the photos look? Any different?

Making this kind of manicure is ridic-easy. Apply a few coats of holo polish, then layer different sizes and shapes of holo glitter on top. I started with the smallest and ended with the largest. That gem on top is Venique Twinkling Glitter. Have I mentioned how much I love Twinkling Glitter lately?

Venique Twinkling Glitter, Ozotic 509, Nubar Hologram Glitter, Wet n Wild Cheers
Venique Twinkling Glitter, Ozotic 509, Nubar Hologram Glitter, Wet n Wild Cheers
It's a holo party! Happy new year, everyone. :)

5 comments:

  1. Photos are great. Love it with the flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and shiiiny! Great for New Years! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! Perfect for New Years! I just did my nails for New Years, but I like this a lot...I'm tempted to change it to this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, these look so amazing! Seriously glam. Hope you're having a good new year!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave questions, video/post requests and whatever is on your mind! Personalized recommendations will not be given in comments.